Webinar: German Citizenship & Brexit
In our webinar we answer questions about German citizenship, e.g. about:
- Descendants of persons who lost German citizenship during the Nazi era.
- Persons who had to give up their German passport in the context of Brexit.
- Former German citizens or their children/grandchildren who would like to have a German passport again.
- U.S. citizens who want dual citizenship.
- Special topic Brexit: Since Brexit, Germans who take on another citizenship automatically lose their German passport. This has happened to many without them wanting or knowing it.
We shed light on the possibilities for citizens from the USA, Israel, Ukraine, GB and Europe.
We explain how to regain your German citizenship or how to avoid losing it in the first place. We will give you an overview of the legal regulations, present case studies and answer your personal questions.
The webinar will be held in English.
Moderator: Dr. Stefan Lode, Rückel & Collegen (Düsseldorf)
Speaker: Dr. Christoph Rückel, Rückel & Collegen (Munich, Atlanta)
Expert: Dr. Andreas Zimmer (German Consul General – Edinburgh, UK)
Organised & invited by Rückel & Collegen, Attorneys at Law